"We rise by lifting others"
By choosing a gift for yourself or others from MARTINI Jewels, you're supporting a woman-owned business in Maine, and women-owned businesses around the globe.
MARTINI Jewels is proud to partner with Kiva.org, a 501(c)3 U.S. nonprofit fueled by passionate people. Founded in 2005, and based in San Francisco, with offices in Bangkok, Nairobi, Portland and staff around the globe, Kiva provides microloans to people in disadvantaged countries to help them with creating a business. 10% of ALL retail sales at MARTINI Jewels are donated to women where the average annual income may only be few thousand dollars. They have families, like us. Hopes and dreams. To learn more, visit www.kiva.org.
MARTINI Jewels also has been fortunate to be able to give back to our local community, including through the following organizations and events:
- American Heart Association
- Evan Gallant and his Fight Against Myxopappillary Ependymoma Silent Auction
- Kelley Kare Benefit Concert and Silent Auction
- Mom to Mom of Maine
- Maine Public Broadcasting Network Holiday Auction
- Portland High School Project Graduation
- University of Southern Maine
- Yarmouth Chamber of Commerce
- Woodfords Family Services
- Wayfinders School
- Brewer Food Pantry
- Damariscotta YMCA Giving Tree
- Scarborough Education Foundation
- Windsor Elementary School
- Underhound Railroad
- Cape Alliance
- Lori is also the volunteer craft show director for the Yarmouth Clam Festival, in Yarmouth, Maine. "Always the third weekend in July"