Here at MARTINI Jewels, we take pride in handcrafting each piece to order, just for you, to make something truly special. Since we don't start creating until you've placed your order, please account for the processing + shipping times when estimating the arrival date of your order. Add the current processing time and the shipping time that you've chosen to get your estimated arrival date.
Our current processing time is approximately 7-10 business days.
If you need your order by a specific date, you are welcome to include it within the notes during checkout and we will do our best to meet those dates. However, we cannot guarantee rush processing time due to the complete handcrafted nature of the pieces. Thanks for understanding!
*These are estimates provided to us by our shipping providers, and are not guaranteed by us. USPS is currently seeing delays, please see Domestic & International Shipping Updates below.
USPS First Class ∙ 3-5 Business Days ∙ FREE
USPS Priority ∙ 1-4 Business Days ∙ $8
USPS Express ∙ 1-2 Business Days ∙ $27
USPS International Canada ∙ starting at $25
USPS International (Rest of the World) ∙ starting at $35
DOMESTIC SHIPPING UPDATE: USPS has announced that they are currently seeing delays due to limited transportation availability surrounding Covid-19 issues. While most packages arrive within the estimated dates, we are not responsible for delays caused by USPS. Thank you for your understanding!
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING UPDATE: Please note that we have been seeing delays due to country specific restrictions and limited transportation options surrounding Covid-19 issues. We are not responsible for shipping delays. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience and understanding during these constantly changing times!
*IMPORTANT for International orders: please note that there may be additional duties and customs charged to you by your country upon accepting your package from the customs office. This is an importation tax charged to you by your country. It is not additional shipping from us. Please understand that these are the responsibility of the buyer if they occur.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
As soon as we ship your order, you will receive an email with the tracking number. If you don’t receive a shipping confirmation email after your estimated processing time passes, please feel free to contact us with your order number and we will send you the tracking info!
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We want you to LOVE your new piece of jewelry and offer several options below to make that happen if it isn't quite what you had in mind.
You are welcome to exchange your jewelry for any reason, as long as you contact us within 14 days of delivery and return the item within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Processing time for exchanges can take about 3-5 business days once it is received back in the studio. Please note that personalized and custom pieces cannot be returned or exchanged. Solid 14k gold orders are also not be returnable, but will always be eligible for one free resize.
We happily accept returns for a full refund (minus shipping charges) as long as we are contacted with the intent to return within 14 days and the order is shipped back within 30 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Please note that personalized and custom pieces cannot be returned or exchanged. Solid 14k gold orders are also not be returnable, but will always be eligible for one free resize.
Attn: Order Number (Insert your order # here)
90 Saco Falls Way #3
The Counting House
BIddeford, ME 04005
Please make sure to include your order number with the return package, along with any other relevant info about the return or exchange, so that we can locate your order information upon receiving it. If we are unable to decipher who the return came from, it will be much more difficult for us to process the return or exchange in a timely manner.
ADJUSTMENTS & REPAIRS
Chain Length Adjustment
- We offer one free adjustment as long as we are notified within 14 days of delivery and the item is mailed back within 30 days of delivery.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Please allow approximately 7-10 business days to process your adjustment/exchange/repair.
- Solid 14k gold pieces may have additional charges for adjustments. Please contact us before mailing back to verify.
- If the chain breaks within the first month of receiving the item, we will repair it for free and send you a return label.
- 2-6 months: we will happily fix the item for free, but the buyer is responsible for any return shipping costs.
- 6+ months: we will gladly fix your item, but the buyer is responsible for any return shipping costs, as well as any possible repair costs. Contact us if you'd like a quote on your particular piece.
Custom & Hand Stamped Jewelry
- If you are unhappy with the stamping, we will gladly re-make the piece for you as long as we are contacted within 7 days of receiving the order.
- Please keep in mind that all of our personalized pieces are stamped by hand in the traditional method using metal punches, resulting in something truly unique and wonderful. It will have just the right amount of character in order to avoid the mass-produced look that results from laser engraving. Minor imperfections are considered normal and beautiful.
General Quality Issues
- If there are any quality issues with a piece that is not related to normal wear and tear, we would be happy to replace the piece as long as we are contacted about the issue within 14 days of delivery.
- These are handled on a case to case basis. Please contact us if you are having any issues with your piece.
Lose an earring? Catch a necklace on a sweater and it's become damaged? Please contact me for repairs. Charges may apply, but I'm happy to help make things right.
Contact email@example.com, or phone (207) 522-7289