Our jewelry is easy to care for.
- Clean gold or silver pieces in a solution of warm, soapy water (Dawn detergent) and a soft toothbrush. Then rinse in clear water and dry
- Tarnished pieces can be cleaned by occasionally dipping in jewelry cleaner (such as Connisseurs), then warm soapy water and then clear water and dry
- If a piece is oxidized, use half water/half jewelry cleaner. Rinse in cold water, then warm, soapy water and dry.
- DO NOT DIP PEARLS in traditional jewelry cleaner. Use the gentle cleaner. Or apply the jewelry cleaner to the metal with a Q-tip or toothpick, avoiding the pearls
- Store your jewelry away from oxygen and light to avoid tarnishing.